Post 4


 

I wasn't not much into watching or following television series, the truth was I watched a lot of television but only what they were streaming at that minute, I did not follow them and I did not even worry about their continuity, but the year i started to study i decided to follow one or give it the opportunity to a sitcom. The series I chose was Friends and, to be honest, I was hooked from the first minute.

I put it on Netflix every time I had a free minute and I followed it step by step, I fell in love with its characters and its story, which is about a group of friends who share experiences and varied moments together, these are Ross and Monica Geller (Brothers), Rachel Green, Joey Tribbiani, Phoebe Buffay and Chandler Bing, this last one was the funniest of the group, his sarcasm was very entertaining and it always brought a smile on me ...... the story in general was how a group of friends faced situations that they often looked for themselves. There were many moments of romance and drama, but everything was always loaded with humor, absolutely everything and I found it great, even sad situations had some grace to show.

My favorite episode is "The one where no one's ready" which is when Ross (who has a PhD in paleontology) has a very important presentation and will attend with his friends and Rachel (who is his girlfriend at that minute), the chapter always happens on the same place and it's about that none of his friends are really prepared to go with Ross, it deals with how long they take to be ready and a lot of stupid things. I love that chapter because with few resources they managed to get me a lot of laughter even until i cry.

So in general I adore this series and I'm waiting to have the time to see it again.

Comentarios