Post 6

I’m at a point where I’m afraid to think about the future, and sometimes I’d rather not. I’ve always believed since I was a child that at some point they would find a solution to human mortality and see the future with my own eyes. But since everything has to die, the world will die anyway.

I think the question is oriented to another aspect, but I can’t help but think this when it comes to the future. Maybe it’s a little individualistic and existentialist of me, but. . . What can I do? I’ve said that. Now my communist self will speak, if possible, I would like a happy and equal world. As I commented earlier, the world will die at some point, hopefully the human will not be part of this (difficult) destruction. But, I wish that everyone can live their lives in a calm and just way.

                                  

And after the pandemic I can only hope for the unexpected, we are at a time where the future is being sold as present, and uncertainty is growing. So, I just hope we live in a happy world, without war, without hunger.

That would be nice.



Comentarios