Post 3

 


For those who know me a little, even if only through a social networks, you know that I have a clear fanaticism for Pearl Jam, one of the most representative bands of grunge movement. My friends have questioned me why I am such a fan of that group. Trust me when I say that this is one of the hardest questions to answer.

When you're a fan of something that you like so much (which can be a band, a singer, a book, a movie, etc.) it means something more than a simple song that you enjoyed or some pages that you liked to read or some images that caught your attention.

That band has been very representative in my life.

For me, what Pearl Jam has represented in certain passages of my life it's very important, for many others maybe songs like "Alive", "Release", "Love Boat Captain" and many other doesn't meant anything, but for me those songs have a precious meant.

I also love their singer Eddie Vedder, his voice de él is something that always open my eyes and my mind, i also follow his solist carrer and i'm a big fan to. that's all

Comentarios